1. Trim a matboard to 11” x 14”.
2. On the face of the matboard, measure and mark 5 .” from the sides and top to find the center of the circle.
3. Cut a 6” circle (see Cutting a Circle on page 52) from that center point. Tape the dropout back in place with removable tape before proceeding.
4. Flip the matboard face down. Measure and mark 2 .” on the sides and bottom.
5. Using the straight-line cutter, cut the sides and bottom. Take care on the join of the circle and sides.
6. Remove the fallouts. Use an emery board to smooth rough connections if necessary.